Intro to Yoga
With Nicole Sopko
Wednesdays 7:30-8:30 pm
This class is now a drop in class and is open to anyone. No registration is required. First time students receive 20% off their first class card. For more information about our class fees please see our pricing page.
Yoga has so many benefits:
- relieving stress
- lowering blood pressure
- creating a sense of balance and well-being in the body and in one's life
- building strength
- increasing flexibility
Why not try it? This weekly one hour class covers the basics of yoga including proper alignment, modifications for injuries and proper breathing techniques. It is perfect for those who have never taken yoga as well as those needing a refresher or who simply want a basic class.
Schedule note: The class right before Intro to Yoga is finished at 7:15.
Other classes that are suitable for beginners or those with just a little experience are:
- Mondays 6:00pm Basic (Level 1) With Marci DiVerde
- Wednesdays 12:00 pm-Lunchtime Yoga (Level 1-2) with Kathleen Furey
- Thursdays 7:00pm Vinyasa Yoga (Level 1-2) with Kate Anderson
- Saturdays 12:30 pm-Vinyasa Yoga (Level 1-2) with Amy Dean
- Sundays 12:30 pm-Basic (Level 1) with Anna Leonard
These classes do not require registration. You may begin at any time.